My first camera was a very simple bright yellow point and shoot film camera. I used it during holidays and other events. In 2002 I bought a brand new digital point and shoot camera; a Fuji Finepix 2800 Zoom. It was a very nice camera, which probably lead to my interest in photography.
At the end of 2006, when I bought a replacement, I really started getting into photography. The FUji Finepix S9500 was a so called bridge camera. It didn't have the same kind of sensor, or ability to swap lenses, but it could be fully controlled manually. Within half a year I had outgrown the camera and decided to jump on the dSLR bandwagon.
It was march 2007 when I bought a Canon 400D. Even though I really like photography while usin the Fujis beofre, the dSLR really made me enjoy using the creative functions at my disposal. In 2010 I replaced the loyal 400D with a 7D.
- Fuji Finepix 2800 Zoom (2002 - 2006)
- Fuji Finepix S9500 (2006 - 2007)
- Canon EOS 400D (2007 - 2010)
- Canon EOS 7D (from 2010)
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm kitlens (2007 - 2010)
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II (2007)
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM (2007)
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM (2008)
- Sigma AF 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM (2008)
- Kenko 1.4x Teleplus pro 300 extender (2007)
- Canon speedlite 430ex + omnibounce (2008)
- Joby Gorillapod SLR-Zoom (2008)
- Giottos MT9261 tripod (2007)
- Manfrotto 322RC2 Grip Action Ballhead (2007)
- Manfrotto 701HDV (2010)
- 2GB CF card 120x (2007)
- 8GB CF card Sandisk Extreme 60 MB/s (2010)
- Lowepro Mini Trekker AW (2007)
- OP/TECH neck strap (2010)
- YongNuo wireless remote control (2010)
- YongNuo intervalometer (2010)